Community Integration Coordinator (CIC) - 2021
The ETS-SP supports service member + sponsor pairs that are in turn supported by designated Community Integration Coordinators (CIC). The CIC has "boots-on-the-ground" knowledge to partner with local best-of-practice Veteran support organizations to form community collaboratives. The CIC is also partnered with local government and participates in the national ETS-SP network. These organizations and their partners are connected through the ETS-SP dashboards. The dashboards bring the service member + sponsor together digitally as they are initially separated by great distance. This cohesion across Federal, State, and local level in support of communities and the service member + sponsor pair is the foundation of the Program.
- 02/20/21: Enrollment and Outreach Toolkit
- 02/20/21: Sponsor Toolkit
- 02/20/21: Community Integration Coordinator Toolkit
- 02/20/21: Transition Coordinator Toolkit
- 02/20/21: Service Member Toolkit
- 02/20/21: Program Manual including CIC Checklist
- CIC Memorandum of Agreement
- CIC Access Agreement
- Program Privacy Statement
CIC Certification training is provided by America's Warrior Partnership with the support of the ETS Sponsorship Program and is officially recognized by the Veterans Health Administration (VHA). CIC training and certification is offered by invitation only. Certification must be completed before a partnership and MoA is offered to the CIC by the VHA or VISN (as a function of location).